We invite you to view or download the following forms:

Immunization Information
Check list
Registration and Immunizations

If you are new to our district and want to register your child for school, or if you have a child who will be entering kindergarten in the fall, we welcome you!


Steps for Enrollment:

  1. Pick up an enrollment packet from the school your child will attend.
  2. Complete the packet and return it to the school registrar.
  3. Bring in copies of these documents:
    • Immunization Records
    • Birth Certificate or other valid documentation of student identity and age.
    • Tribal Enrollment verification if applicable.
    • Guardianship documentation if applicable.

We are very happy to enroll your child after the school registrar has received the enrollment packet.

Packet  Includes:

  • School Forms:
    • Registration Form
    • PHLOTE Survey
    • Transportation Rules agreement
    • Transportation Information
    • Technology user agreement
    • Student Emergency Information Card
    • Release of Records
    • Free and Reduced Lunch application
    • Department of Health and Human Services waiver
    • Directory Information Release refusal form

Required documentation from Parent/Guardian:

  • Birth certificate or other valid documentation of student identity and age
  • Immunization Records
  • Tribal Enrollment documentation if applicable
  • Guardianship documentation if applicable


To help protect your child, state law requires an original copy of your child's immunization from the doctor. Inappropriate spacing between shots may require additional doses to be administered. The required immunizations include:


DPT 5 doses needed if 4th dose was given prior to 4th birthday
OPV 4 doses needed if 3rd dose was given prior to 4th birthday
MMR 2 doses needed, 1st dose on or after 1st birthday
Varicella 1 dose required (chicken pox vaccine)
Hepatitis B 3-shot series
Tdap At age 11 or before entering the 6th grade
Meningococcal   At age 11 or before entering the 6th grade

Please bring proof of immunization or an exemption form when registering your child for school. You can find out more information about your child's immunization schedule here.